The Biverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

..This doesn't deserve a title

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xephious
The Krystal Addict
The Krystal Addict
Xephious

Location : In a Arwing, doing a barrel roll over and over and over.... and over. 8D

..This doesn't deserve a title Empty
PostSubject: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:04 am

..Seriously... WTF is up with Sonic team today?
I know the storyline before the entire game is even heard of,
1. Sonic is sent somewhere
2. He meets a character
3. Eventually that character is gone, and is needed to beat the final boss,
4. (optional) Character DIES
Back to top Go down
Rule-Buster

Rule-Buster

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:38 pm

its for the old sonic and just conversation.. we can keep it
Back to top Go down
supλtails3
Gmod Player
Gmod Player
supλtails3

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:55 pm

or can we... :suspect:
Back to top Go down
https://thebiverse.forumotion.com
Xephious
The Krystal Addict
The Krystal Addict
Xephious

Location : In a Arwing, doing a barrel roll over and over and over.... and over. 8D

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:11 am

...*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
supλtails3
Gmod Player
Gmod Player
supλtails3

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:39 am

Snip!

Last edited by Xephious on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Make your posts worth reading.)
Back to top Go down
Xephious
The Krystal Addict
The Krystal Addict
Xephious

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:51 pm

What in the world did THAT have to do with this?!
Back to top Go down
supλtails3
Gmod Player
Gmod Player
supλtails3

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:55 pm

STOP at least tell me what it is I posted XD
Back to top Go down
Rule-Buster

Rule-Buster

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:22 pm

Dude i am seriously going to take away your administration right if u dont stop the stupid sniping u eefing down syndrome tuhdard
Back to top Go down
Xephious
The Krystal Addict
The Krystal Addict
Xephious

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:14 am

Make your posts worth reading.. That LITTERALLY HAD NOTHING to do with the topic athand.
Back to top Go down
supλtails3
Gmod Player
Gmod Player
supλtails3

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:02 am

Rule-Buster wrote:
Dude i am seriously going to take away your administration right if u dont stop the stupid sniping u eefing down syndrome tuhdard
your not at band camp anymore whatch what you say =P
And xephious that is annoying, the biverse isn't like facepunch or sonic&pals, it's unique because we don't have completely strict rules, we can do what we want and not worry about major problems because we're not a huge community (yet), we're just a small group of friends, that have fun, its okay if someone jokes around and gets a little bit off topic, we're not communists we're a free forum
Back to top Go down
K@ll

K@ll

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:08 am

I'm MARX *shot*...
Back to top Go down
Rule-Buster

Rule-Buster

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Xephious wrote:
Make your posts worth reading.. That LITTERALLY HAD NOTHING to do with the topic athand.

and i really dont f***ing care cause u know what?? Maybe i actually want to know what he said! Im serious if i catch one more retarded snip your going to get it
Back to top Go down
supλtails3
Gmod Player
Gmod Player
supλtails3

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Feisty
..This doesn't deserve a title Nyd
no u didn't

DONT SNIP!

Last edited by supλtails3 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : DONT SNIP!)
Back to top Go down
Rule-Buster

Rule-Buster

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:42 pm

well come one, its just retarded
Back to top Go down
Xephious
The Krystal Addict
The Krystal Addict
Xephious

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:03 pm

...Yeahbye.
I've killed the biverse, so I take my leave now. This time, For good, both ways round. I don't even really see my point in being here any more you guys have it perfect without me.
Back to top Go down
DRAZiACH

DRAZiACH

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:58 pm

not again.

xeph, r-b isn't even coming here anymore! don't leave... again =P

Xephi- That's TOTALLY not the reason. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..This doesn't deserve a title   ..This doesn't deserve a title Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..This doesn't deserve a title
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Biverse :: Video games :: Sega-
Jump to: