The Biverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Changed servers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rule-Buster

Rule-Buster

Changed servers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changed servers   Changed servers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:35 am

i dont understand u at all -.-" U say we dont need an entire forum for that, we dont we can just make a link somewhere im sure we can... plus, u say we need e-z access well there is this thing OMG!! SO FRIGGEN HARD! just click the link! is that so much its going to blow ur hand off and through the wall?
Back to top Go down
K@ll

K@ll

PostSubject: Re: Changed servers   Changed servers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Rule-Buster wrote:
i dont understand u at all
Obviously.
Access is the wrong word for it.
It's right there on the index, that's what I like about it.
Anyway, it'll be way past useful once we're a big community. If ya wanna add xat, go right ahead, but on the navigation board, please.
Back to top Go down
supλtails3
Gmod Player
Gmod Player
supλtails3

PostSubject: Re: Changed servers   Changed servers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:45 pm

Sorry rb, I like the xat room for the doodle and all but I gotta concur with kall on this one, the quick chat is really useful, because you don't have to click a link and go to a completely different window to chat, it's just there at the bottom of the screen, so if you want you can go and look at another post in a forum, then just go back to board index. I like it because it's simple and convenient.
Back to top Go down
https://thebiverse.forumotion.com
DRAZiACH

DRAZiACH

PostSubject: Re: Changed servers   Changed servers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 pm

don't forget, we need to make it so that we don't have to activate accounts manually
Back to top Go down
Rule-Buster

Rule-Buster

PostSubject: Re: Changed servers   Changed servers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:41 pm

i really dont care any more....
Back to top Go down
supλtails3
Gmod Player
Gmod Player
supλtails3

PostSubject: Re: Changed servers   Changed servers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:03 pm

I added smileys! Oodles and oodles of new smileys!
Back to top Go down
https://thebiverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changed servers   Changed servers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changed servers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Biverse :: The Biverse :: Announcements-
Jump to: