The Biverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man Down...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
supĪ»tails3
Gmod Player
Gmod Player
supĪ»tails3

Man Down... Empty
PostSubject: Man Down...   Man Down... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:08 pm

We've lost a valuable member to this community, Rule-Buster. After a heated argument with him which managed to extinguish, he betrayed the Biverse. Luckily he had the dignity and state of mind to only say it to me, rather than embarrass the entire community and himself. He was very upset and we exchanged some words, but he matured towards the end and took a more rational approach. He will be gone for a few months, and is permanently banned from this site, but is still capable of posting on the original forum, since he is after all the original founder of the site.

His idea was basic: To have a website where friends could talk and have fun, before either of us knew of online games or chat rooms being available to us both. It was based around www.freewebs.com/supa-tails and www.freewebs.com/jason-buster , just a small hobby we came up with, something to do in our spare time. Then before we knew it we were competing to see who's website was the most tricked out. And that led to a brilliant decision, a website that belonged to the both of us. Thus The Biverse was born...

The Biverse itself was not even meant to be anything big at all, just a small thing we thought would be neat. We decided to name it the biverse because we shared a common interest, and we thought the name sounded cool. We've had our fights in the past, mainly because we had so much in common we constantly fought over who was better at something or another, some of them were embracing, others where immature and barbaric, and some were just plain silly. I guess what I'm trying to say is that in the end we all have different opinions, and are entitled to our individual opinions! Because we want different things we have to compromise. Since Rule, kall, draz, and xephi are all admins we can freely change anything we want, but we host polls and vote, and agree with eachother first just to add a little since of sanity in such a diverse, well, biverse.

Rule-Buster you're not completely the one who should be saying sorry. I should, we all should, for not listening to what you had to say. Sorry, see ya on the other side!

~We're all crazy, it's eachother that's keeping us sane.
Back to top Go down
https://thebiverse.forumotion.com

Man Down...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Biverse :: The Biverse :: Announcements-
Jump to: